The Fourth Avenue Street Fair is Tucson’s Premier Community Event!
The 2020 Fourth Avenue Winter Street Fair happens on December 11, 12 & 13!
10:00 a.m. to Dusk each day!
Pets are not allowed!
This 51-year-old, family-friendly tradition brings over 600,000 people to the heart of the Old Pueblo every year. The Fair hosts artists from around the world, decadent food, local entertainment and a lot of fun! The Fair is biannual, taking full advantage of our wonderful Sonoran Desert climate, with one in the Winter and the other in Spring.
The Fair is produced by the North Fourth Avenue Merchants Association, Inc., a local nonprofit. The funds are used to support the Avenue’s infrastructure, invest in local neighborhoods and other nonprofits, and to create other free community events throughout the year on Historic Forth Avenue.
- EVENT MAP
- 2020 WINTER STREET FAIR ARTIST BY LOCATION
- 2020 WINTER STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY CATEGORY
- 2020 WINTER STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY LAST NAME
- 2020 WINTER STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY BUSINESS NAME
- 2020 WINTER STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY BOOTH NUMBER
- STREET FAIR PARKING
- FUTURE STREET FAIR DATES
- POSTER ARCHIVE
- COMMUNITY MINUTE APPLICATION