The Fourth Avenue Street Fair is Tucson’s Premier Community Event!
The 2020 Fourth Avenue Spring Street Fair happens on March 20, 21 & 22!
10:00 a.m. to Dusk each day!
Pets are not allowed!
This 50-year-old, family-friendly tradition brings over 600,000 people to the heart of the Old Pueblo every year. The Fair hosts artists from around the world, decadent food, local entertainment and a lot of fun! The Fair is biannual, taking full advantage of our wonderful Sonoran Desert climate, with one in the Winter and the other in Spring.
The Fair is produced by the North Fourth Avenue Merchants Association, Inc., a local nonprofit. The funds are used to support the Avenue’s infrastructure, invest in local neighborhoods and other nonprofits, and to create other free community events throughout the year on Historic Forth Avenue.
- EVENT MAP
- 2020 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST BY LOCATION
- 2020 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY LAST NAME
- 2020 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY BUSINESS NAME
- 2020 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY CATEGORY
- 5th STREET STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- 7th STREET STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- STREET FAIR PARKING
- FUTURE STREET FAIR DATES
- POSTER ARCHIVE
- COMMUNITY MINUTE APPLICATION