The Fourth Avenue Street Fair is Tucson’s Premier Community Event!
Fourth Avenue Spring Street Fair
April 1-3, 2022
10:00 a.m. to Dusk daily
This 52-year-old, family-friendly tradition brings over 300,000 people to the heart of the Old Pueblo every year. The Fair hosts artists from around the world, decadent food, local entertainment and offers something for everyone of all ages This bi-annual Top 100 nationwide event takes full advantage of our wonderful Sonoran Desert climate.
The Fair is produced by the North Fourth Avenue Merchants Association, Inc., a local nonprofit. The funds are used to support the Avenue’s infrastructure, invest in local neighborhoods, non-profits, and to produce programs and events that promote arts, culture & community.
Free Shuttle Service is provided by Limoport Transportation during fair hours.
- SPONSORSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE!
- FAMA MERCHANT MEMBER APPLICATIONS
- EVENT MAP
- 2022 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST BY LOCATION
- 2022 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY LAST NAME
- 2022 SPRING STREET FAIR ARTIST LIST BY BUSINESS NAME
- 5th STREET STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- 7th STREET East STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
- 7th STREET West ENTERTAINMENT
- STREET FAIR PARKING
- FUTURE STREET FAIR DATES
- POSTER ARCHIVE